BLUE HORIZON OPERATIONS MANAGER
Do you have an interest in managing an outdoor recreation business? How about in Belize? As the Operations Manager of Blue Horizon, you will work in the fly-fishing industry in central and southern Belize. Blue Horizon is part of the Muy-Ono portfolio and works closely with other resorts and tour businesses in Belize. You will manage guest relations, schedule and oversee guide staff, ensure quality, and run the financial aspects of the business.
Please check us out at www.bluehorizonbelize.com
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and accommodations in Belize.
- Ensure all guests have the best and safest possible experience
- Manage all financial aspects of the fishing business
- Maintain inventory of equipment, boats, and supplies
- Maintain and manage the fishing and guide schedule
- Manage fishing guides/staff including hiring, team meetings, payroll, etc.
- Maintain close working relationships with all Muy-Ono properties and other resorts in central/southern Belize
- Market fishing trips and tours throughout central/southern Belize
- Generate innovative ideas to create more sales for fishing related trips/packages
- 2 years plus experience as a manager
- BA in Business, Finance, or other related fields
- Basic knowledge of equipment maintenance
- Excellent spoken and written English (other languages an advantage)
- Hard working and highly self-motivated team player
- Computer competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to relocate to Belize immediately
- Knowledge of the fly-fishing industry (not required)
If you meet the requirements and would like to become part of our team, please email your resume and any other supporting documents to Lauren at email@example.com.