The Operations Assistant is mainly responsible for assisting the COO in administrative and operational tasks. They will perform routine clerical and organizational duties, draft messages, schedule appointments, organize files, offer advice and help with problems, and run errands for COO. This person will also assist with accounting reports, maintain company records and perform book-keeping functions as needed. This role will be a part time role.
- Scan and file all paper documents.
- Use computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Create and maintain company files and computerized databases.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Assist with client invoicing and paying bills
- Double-check accounting reports, verify invoices and various documents for accuracy
- Assist with weekly and monthly financial reports
- Manage an active calendar of appointments
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Perform a wide variety of other administrative tasks for COO along with other special projects as assigned
- Currently Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited University
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in an accounting/billing position supporting professional level functions in a team environment is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team focused- works effectively as part of a team to achieve overall goals. Supports other team members and expects other team members to support him/her.
- Adaptable- can work effectively with different personality types and styles and in different settings.
- Self-Managing- effective at working independently; does not require someone to tell him/her what to do.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Must live in Austin, San Marcos or surrounding areas. You will work directly with the COO in the office most days, with some of your time spent working from home.
If you meet the requirements and would like to become part of our team, please email your resume and any other supporting documents to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.