Muy-Ono Marketing and Management, a vacation startup focusing on Belize tourism, is looking for a Marketing Intern to work on a diverse portfolio of businesses in hospitality. This position will be part of our growing marketing team located in Austin, TX and working from home 80% of the time.
- Manage the social media profiles for 10 different brands within Muy’Ono
- Copy edit various documents, websites, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of marketing projects
- Design graphics and content for social media and email marketing
- Monitor conversations across social media and discover trending topics
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and creative thinking
- Research best practices for social media and assist in social media plan
- Manage multiple social media accounts simultaneously
- Assist Marketing Department with any other needs
Desired skills and experience:
- Current student working towards bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, graphic design, or related field
- Experience in social media and online engagement tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive, think strategically, and self-motivate
- Excellent oral, written, and visual communication skills
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some knowledge of Squarespace and/or Wix
- Ability to transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Paid internship, mostly working from home
- Flexible Scheduling (15-20 hours/week)
- Willing to meet school requirements as needed
- Enhance your resume by gaining tangible working knowledge
We will be hiring one marketing intern this fall. The internship is a minimum of one semester and a maximum of two semesters. If you meet the requirements, please contact Lauren at email@example.com. Please send your resume, proof of GPA, and any other supporting documents.