Industry: Travel & Tourism, Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, TX
The Executive Assistant is mainly responsible for assisting the CEO in administrative and operational tasks. They will perform routine clerical and organizational duties, organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments, offer advice and help with problems. This person will also assist with accounting reports, maintain company records, perform book-keeping functions as needed and run errands for CEO.
- Create and maintain company files and computerized databases
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- Scan and file all paper documents
- Use computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Manage client invoices and pay bills
- Double-check accounting reports, verify invoices and various documents for accuracy
- Assist with and prepare weekly and monthly financial reports
- Manage an active calendar of appointments
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Perform a wide variety of other administrative tasks for COO along with other special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or other related field
- Experience in an accounting/billing position supporting professional level functions in a team environment is a plus
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team focused- works effectively as part of a team to achieve overall goals. Supports other team members and expects other team members to support him/her.
- Adaptable- can work effectively with different personality types and styles and in different settings.
- Self-Managing- effective at working independently; does not require someone to tell him/her what to do.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Fluency in English is essential and other languages is a plus.
If you meet the requirements and would like to become part of our team, please email your resume and any supporting documents to Shawnna Rice at email@example.com.