Visual Identity & Merchandise Manager
Industry: Fashion, Travel & Tourism, Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, TX
Muy’Ono Marketing and Management is looking for an entrepreneurial Visual Identity & Merchandise Manager to launch an Austin-based lifestyle brand and work on a diverse portfolio of Belize vacation companies.
The Visual Identity & Merchandise Manager will manage a new private label startup. The ideal candidate will be a creative professional interested in expanding their fashion merchandising experience by growing a lifestyle brand, building a collection of product and strategizing to drive sales. The successful candidate a values-oriented professional that loves the work and is interested in the professional growth opportunity presented by the role.
Professional values, cultural alignment and attitude are as important as skills and experience. Our environment is unstructured, collaborative, and fun with a high degree of both autonomy and accountability. Above all, we have fun and get stuff done.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits package, flexible work arrangement, paid business travel to Belize, Friends and Family discounts within the portfolio, 401K matching, and more.
- Work on a portfolio of different businesses: resorts, tour operators and lifestyle brands
- Develop and execute merchandising strategies to drive revenue (online and on-site)
- Oversees, maintains and enhances marketing collateral; achieve sales objectives and keep a consistent visual identity
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive revenue
- Manage inventory levels to ensure we have the stock to do the projected planned volume in merchandise and collateral
- Responsible for leading the team with fresh concepts and vision while also being able to take direction and spearhead consistent action
- Monitor website to ensure that all available merchandise is active on the site and appropriately listed
- Oversee product set up and product life cycles
- Participate in packaging creative direction and execution
- Pull, interpret and react to site KPI’s to define opportunities in marketing, navigation and sequencing to achieve performance goals
- Research market for inspiration on new product, pricing, strategies, and planning
- Identify and reduce internal process or system inefficiencies
- Regularly travel to Belize to assist with merchandise and collateral management and overall visual identity
- BS in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business
- Must be a self-starter and able to work from home 80% of the time
- Must be able to travel to Belize as necessary
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Adobe / Google Analytics experience preferred
- Analytical abilities in regard to web performance and user experience
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Clear understanding of financial retail measurements and how to impact them
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly
- Strong time management with ability to prioritize tasks to meet objectives
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Hands on approach and willingness to adapt as needed
- Experience in managing sales at brick and mortar stores, as well as eCommerce, is a plus
If you meet the requirements and would like to become part of our team, please email your resume and any other supporting documents to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.